Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Talk about a moment from "Girl Interrupted"

The title only makes sense if you've seen the movie I suppose, but .... if you haven't seen it... watch it.

My God it feels like it's been forever. I just spent a Month and 1 week at a Mental Health Hospital.
My sister calls it a Psych ward. I don't care for that term..... mostly because This was a hospital that dealth only and specifically in mental health, not a hospital with a ward for psych patients.

I feel better now that the puking etcetera, has stopped, and feel better now that I have a diagnosis. A proper diagnosis. They are as follows: Bi-Polar, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, And Panic and Anxiety Disorder with Agoraphobia. I am on the proper meds, and am on a better routine, of eating and exerceise.

HOORAY!

now thats the good news.

ha...... Pinheads always have both sides of the coin... the good and the bad.... the head and... well the ass ... essentially.

ok so bad news..... my boyfriend and I broke up, perhaps we needed the space. I know I did, and well..we have work to do. We'll see what happens. Stay Tuned.

I started to try to journal my dreams... I can't yet..... I will share my entries a little later when I have more time, and after this one.

I even scetched some of the pictures.... scary. And wait till I upload the art I drew inside there.

CRAYOLA MARKERS I LOVE YOU!!!!!! http://www.crayola.com/

So yeah.... I was released from Pierre Janét (the Mental Heal Hospital), and am currently in a women,s shelter.

I leave to go to the Yukon to see my kids finally and watch my daughter graduate Hisghschool, on May the 15th.... Greyhound Bus... uhmm yay!?!   lol

as you can probablly tell .... my mood is a lot different.

I am not "cured" .... I have a long road ahead. but at least I feel better.

At least I am not fantasizing about my death anymore.

At least I,m not wallowing in piss and shit. ( that was meant to be sort of funny .. but wound being gross and weird lol)

anyways. I have so much more to write to you.... my computer friend, but now I am tired.

We'll talk again another day.

cheers

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment