Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

so much to say. too little time

well hello again my fellow blogians;

(whatever that word I just made up means lol)

I have so much to say... but noever enough time to write a good post about my experience in the mental health hospital and now this one in a women's shelter...
I mean wow. talk about living with the choices we make.
is this shit ever difficult.
but I am holding my head above water ... just barely.... I promise I will talk about what sent me to the mental health place.... but just not now.. I am so busy these days... trying to find a home and all... I guess this blog is taking a back seat until I am more settled...
May 15th I leave for the Yukon to go see my baby girl graduate highschool. and I won't be back in gatineau until like July I think. whew. I should be able to write stuff on my bus trip and post it when I get a chance.
The adventures of a Pinhead are never easy.... they are always and I mean ALWAYS complicated.
anyways... I am off again to try to sort out more things to get myself out of this hole.
I wonder sometimes if I am digging in mud... because I seem to slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment