Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Today of all days I want to sit and be thankful that I am a mother.  I think I did the best that I could today.  I always want to do better, be better, and even when there have been several times i have had to contribute and figure out my worth to this world I have turned my back.  I can not help, I have thrown up my hands, there is nothing i can do for anyone.  i dont even pretend to try anymore.  I just want to be grateful today, grateful to be alive, grateful to have been with them and not have had to travel across the country to do it.  I bless us all, us sisters on our travels, and fear for us.  Who knows what these new roads have in store.  I am deeply afraid as always that I make poor choices.  choices that eat away and ebb at my very soul.  eat at my very core, my very being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment